Honest as a Mother
Navigating Friendships with Jessica Speer
January 17, 2022
Women in Progress Media
Amanda is joined by author Jessica Speer to discuss navigating friendships with our children especially during the preeteen and teenage years.
Included in this episode:
- How to help our toddlers/preschoolers navigate friendships (Sharing, hitting, tantrums)
- How to help our children when they are young to use their words to express themselves with their friends
- Labelling children and why this is harmful
- Jessica shares advice for parents whos children are having trouble socializing since the pandemic
- Girl friends- Why are they so hard to navigate especially the preteen and teenage years. How can we help our children through these years?
Purchase Jessica's book on amazon at: https://www.amazon.ca/BFF-NRF-Not-Really-Friends/dp/1641701951/ref=sr_1_2?crid=8XFPY1E6BRMH&keywords=bff+or+nrf&qid=1641837639&sprefix=bff+or+nrf%2Caps%2C73&sr=8-2
Follow Jessica on Instagram @jessica_speer_author