Amanda is joined by Christine Cunningham who is a Social Service Worker here in Ontario who specializes in the perinatal period to talk about maternal mental health and parenting with ADHD.
Included in this episode:
- Parenting with ADHD - what does this look like for Christine? What has her experience been like and what ADHD symptoms did she experience?
- Grief in motherhood - Christine explains how she wishes she would have received an ADHD diagnosis earlier than when she did and how her life could have been impacted.
- Labels/Diagnosis - What do Amanda and Christine feel about them? Can a label or diagnosis help you understand yourself more?
- Learning from our children and what that looks like for both Amanda and Christine.
- Medication Stigma - ADHD meds and SSRI's.
Follow Christine on IG @perinatalwellbeing_ontario
Don't forget to check out SPATULA at www.spatulafoods.com and use code HONEST for $40 off your first order!