Amanda is joined by Susan Horton, a licensed marriage and family therapist to talk about Generational issues, Victim mentality and teaching parents to take accountability when needed.
Included in this episode:
- The Victim loop, what is it and why is a big black hole?
- Accountability - Where do we start taking accountability as parents when it comes to our children?
- What is the difference of a "big T" trauma and a "little T" trauma and why are the little t traumas so important to heal.
- Why do our children trigger us so much and why is this such an important piece?
- Can we use the same forms of communication with our teens as we can with our toddlers?