Understanding the Unique Wiring of Your Child's Brain with Betsy Hill
August 22, 2023
Amanda is joined by Betsy Hill, who is a teacher and a "neuroeducator" as she calls herself to talk about how to help your child when their brain "works differently".
Included in this episode:
- In this episode we are putting aside the labels such as ADHD and Autism and we are talking about how each child learns.
- What does "learning differently" look like?
- How can we support our children if they learn different than their teacher is teaching?
- How do we raise concerns to the teacher?
- What is a cognitive assessment?
Purchase Betsy's book: https://a.co/d/6xVp7GO
Check out her site as well at www.mybrainware.com